Licensed, Patented or Trademarked Designs
- The customer represents that all materials, which the seller uses to create and produce items described by PromoSpark and shown on website or promotional material (including, but not limited to insignias, special designs, logos, crests, coat of arms, sorority letters, fraternity letters, school, university references or custom designs), will not cause or result in the violation of any law, judicial decision, rule, regulation, ordinance, licensing, franchise or similar arrangements, formal or informal, written or oral relating to patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, etc.
- The customer further represents that by commissioning and hereby requesting the seller to perform physical or intellectual labor, the customer has full authority to purchase and grant the seller rights to produce, create, and sell any design or product created.
- The customer recognizes that the seller will assume no liability for any laws, rules, agreements, etc. in compliance with the customer’s commissioning of work. PromoSpark disclaims all liability, if any.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold the seller harmless from and against any licensing fees, damages, fines, penalties, losses or assessments including attorney’s fees which may be incurred by the seller as a result of the seller processing any order commissioned by the customer. The depiction of any logo, name or design on our website or promotional material is for demonstrative purposes only and does not imply that any such design logos, or names can be reproduced without proper authorization or permission.
- Screen Printing and Embroidery: 24 pieces with the same design.
- Promotional Products: Contact us as it varies for each item.
- All orders are custom-made based on the customer’s instructions at time of ordering. The customer is responsible for any costs incurred by PromoSpark up to the point of cancellation. There is a minimum cancellation fee of $45.00.
- Items are ordered the same day the order is processed. Therefore, if the order is cancelled after it is processed, a 15% restocking fee of the original invoice and necessary shipping fees will be charged regardless of whether final artwork has been approved.
- If you must change the color of the item and it has already been ordered, a 15% restocking fee of the original invoice and necessary shipping fees will also apply.
- If your order has already been produced it cannot be cancelled. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have ordered correctly.
- Each order is customized so we must receive financial obligation before beginning work on an order.
- SECURE order with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express * so order can be processed immediately and then mail check (credit/debit cards are pre-authorized to insure adequate funding, but card is NOT charged if payment is received by invoice due date).
- CHARGE Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express *
- FAX purchase order to 513-844-2988.
- MAIL check to:
PO Box 18-1147
Fairfield, OH, 45018.
- Any order of $12,000 or higher will require a 50% deposit OR payment in full up front.
- Invoice balance will be due within the net terms stated on the invoice. Terms or guarantee of payment for balance will need to be established during order entry. Terms can be established with a completed credit application. Should terms not be of any interest other forms of payment include purchase order, credit card or check.Orders will not be processed until PromoSpark receives one of the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card Number
- Full name as is appears on the credit card
- Expiration Date
- Complete Billing Address
- PromoSpark is not responsible for any setback in production caused by a delay in receiving one of the above payment options. Orders are put on hold if valid payment information is not provided and rush charges may apply if the customer does not get back to us in a timely manner.
- PromoSpark will only accept one check per order. It is the buyer’s responsibility to secure all funds from individuals before placing an order. A Credit Card may be used to guarantee payment if a check will be mailed. PromoSpark reserves the right to charge the credit card if the check is not received within Net Terms. We do not ship C.O.D. A $35 fee applies for all returned checks in addition to the balance due on the order.
- If an organization pays for part of the order by purchase order, the remaining balance on the order must be paid by check or money order within Net Terms stated on the invoice to avoid late fees.
- If an organization pays through the university’s purchasing system, we must be given a contact person’s name and telephone number to arrange payment before the order can be processed.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure PromoSpark receives payment within Net Terms to avoid interest fee of 18% APR (1.5% monthly) on any order that is paid past the due date.
- After order is placed pricing cannot be changed.
- If you have questions about our payment terms, please contact us.
- A typed name list must be submitted via email for all orders requiring individual names (athletic jerseys, rosters, etc.).
- If artwork contains an actual photo, final print result will vary, similar to newspaper print.
- PromoSpark will not use your information (name, address, email, etc.) for any other purpose than to process your order, continue future business, introduce new products or information and to inform you of specials.
- Re-order pricing is based on the re-order quantity, not the initial order quantity, and are not always possible.
- Screen Printing and Embroidery: 12 piece minimum with the same design of initial order. No set-up charges on exact re-orders.
- Promotional Products: Contact us as it varies for each item. Re-order set-up charges may apply.
- All orders are custom-made. Therefore, no returns can be made unless the items ordered are defective. PromoSpark cannot guarantee reproduction of defective products. A refund will be given in most cases.
- Items with any type of printing or embroidery may form stress marks or tears over time. Washed or worn garments with this type of damage cannot be replaced or returned for a refund.
- PromoSpark is not responsible for garments that do not fit. Samples can be ordered for any item to ensure correct sizing.
- PromoSpark is not responsible for any problems with orders that have been opened or left unattended after they are delivered for 72 hours.
- If a problem does arise with your order, please contact PromoSpark within 72 hours of receipt. Do not return items without first calling us. Items cannot be returned more than two weeks after receipt for any reason.
- Rush service is available on screen printing, embroidery and promotional products. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- We know seeing and feeling a product before ordering can make a huge difference. In most cases we can send free samples prior to placing an order. Please contact us for more info on specific samples.
Please return all samples to:
1120 Hicks Blvd
Fairfield, OH 45014
Set-up and Digitizing Charges
- Screen Printing – FREE on all apparel orders
- Embroidery – FREE for standard, typeset fonts. Click here for a list of available fonts. Digitizing fees for logos and non-standard typeset fonts are based on stitch count per design and are $7.00 for every 1,000 stitches. Email Service@PromoSpark.com for a detailed quote.
- Promotional Products – Set-up and digitizing charges vary. Email Service@PromoSpark.com for a detailed quote.
- No set-up charge on exact apparel re-orders. Set-up charge for promotional product re-orders may apply.
- FREE ground shipping on apparel orders unless otherwise stated.
- Contact us for shipping charges on promotional products as it varies for each item.
- Order tracking numbers are emailed once your order ships and can be tracked by clicking on this link: http://www.ups.com/
- We cannot ship to post office boxes.
- PromoSpark is not responsible for shipping errors made by the carrier or delays in delivery due to misinformation provided by the customer.
Sizes Greater Than XL
- Sizes greater than XL will incur an additional charge.
Standard Production Time
- Screen Printing and Embroidery: Standard production time is 7-9 business days + transit time. Production begins once we have your artwork approval, final sizes/qty, shipping address and payment information.
- Promotional Products: Contact us, as it varies for each item.
- If the deadline PromoSpark gives you is a problem, please let us know immediately and we WILL work with you. Rush charges only apply if necessary.
- Rush service is available. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- Ohio organizations will be charged sales tax unless PromoSpark receives organization’s exemption number before payment is made. Organizations must follow state guidelines to be tax exempt. Tax exempt numbers will be kept on file for future orders. Personal checks are not accepted for tax exempt orders.
- Screen print pricing is based on the same artwork for all items printed with the same location unless otherwise noted.
- PromoSpark is not responsible for typographical errors on our website or promotional material.
- PromoSpark reserves the right to change these policies or prices at any time without notice.
- PromoSpark owns all artwork produced. Artwork cannot be reproduced or printed by any other company without PromoSpark’s written consent.
- Please contact PromoSpark with any questions you may have regarding these policies.
Governing Law and Forum
PromoSpark is based in Fairfield, Butler County, Ohio and all transactions take place on PromoSpark servers or computer networks located in Fairfield, Ohio. You agree that any legal action or proceeding arising from or related to the use of this website or purchases made in connection with this website shall be instituted, if at all, in the state courts situated in Butler County, Ohio. By using this website, you further agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in Butler County, Ohio, and agree that venue is proper in these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and PromoSpark shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Limitations on Liability
In no event shall PromoSpark or its licensors, suppliers, or vendors, their officers, directors, owners, employees, or agents, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not PromoSpark has been advised of possibility of the damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website or failure to provide services that you order from Promospark or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall PromoSpark be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorized use of the website or its content.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PromoSpark and its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, partners, suppliers, affiliates and licensors from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, expenses, or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the website or email, resulting from your use of the website, resulting from your breach of the policies, terms and conditions discussed herein, or your violation of the rights of another party.
The policies, terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and PromoSpark and govern your use of the website and purchases made there from. The terms herein supercede any prior agreements between you and PromoSpark with respect to the website. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain PromoSpark products.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of PromoSpark to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the policies, terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the policies, terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the policies, terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.